Share and you shall receive:
Made in USA
The combination of lightweight, durable materials and intelligent design has made the Wild Things Andinista climbing pack the premier, most sought-after alpine mountaineering pack in the world. No other pack has seen as many technical ascents on the world's highest mountains as the Andinista. Engineered for Alpine Style climbing, the Andinista weighs a mere 3 lbs 8 oz without the bivy pad, balances well, and moves with your body as you climb. Side compression zippers crunch the bag down to a manageable day pack size.
- Composite VX-21 fabric (200 p.s.i waterproof)
- Padded, angled shoulder straps
- 2 gear loops on padded, removable hip belt
- Compression zippers
- Removable compression straps
- Whistle-lock on sternum strap
- Hydration system compatible
- Bullet pocket
- Ski slots
- 2 daisy chains
- 4 haul points
- Contour-cut removable lid
- Removable back pad
- Roll-up snow skirt
- Tool attachment points
- Volume: 1800 c.i. (49 liters) fully compressed to 5500 c.i. (90 liters) expanded
- 3 lbs 8 oz without the bivy pad
- Made in U.S.A.
Buy with confidence
We know it's tough to buy online. You can't touch it, feel its warm caress, or judge its workmanship from mere pictures. So, if you're not happy with your purchase, we'll take it back, and within 30 days, we'll even cover the return shipping charges.