M's Alpinist Jacket
Share and you shall receive:
Made in USA
As the only shell in the Wild Things line, the Alpinist Jacket has been designed for versatility. Utilizing bi-component construction, these shells are light, packable, and more than equal to the demands of tree skiing or ice climbing. A strong aesthetic is as functional as it is good looking with 3-D shaping at the elbows and shoulders. Bi-component construction allows the torso, made with lightweight eVent 40d, to be breathable where you need it most, while the hood, yoke, and outer arms, made with a heavier Stedfast 70d, provide maximum water-shedding ability and abrasion resistance. Other features include an adjustable, helmet compatible hood, adjustable hem, two waterproof chest pockets, and fleece chin guard. Extended pit-zips (rib-zips) allow for maximum ventilation and access to mid-layer pockets.
- Bi-component shell construction. Hood, yoke, and outer arms utilize waterproof/breathable Stedfast 70d for maximum water-shedding ability and abrasion resistance. Torso is made from lightweight waterproof/breathable eVent 40d for added breathability where you need it most
- 3-D shaping at elbows and shoulders
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable hem
- Two waterproof chest pockets
- Waterproof center front zip (YKK Polyurethane-coated Vislon® zipper)
- Fleece chin guard
- Extended pit-zips (rib-zips) allow for maximum ventilation and access to mid-layer pockets
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Made in U.S.A.
Buy with confidence
We know it's tough to buy online. You can't touch it, feel its warm caress, or judge its workmanship from mere pictures. So, if you're not happy with your purchase, we'll take it back, and within 30 days, we'll even cover the return shipping charges.