Designed to be worn over body armor, the Wild Things High Loft Jacket provides ultimate warmth, featuring 6 oz PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic insulation. The shell is made of 70 denier textured nylon, with 330d Cordura® reinforced abrasion resistant panels on the elbows. The two hand warmer pockets are lined with 2 oz quilted PrimaLoft®, keeping your hands safe from frostbite. Two interior mesh pockets provide storage and a place for wet goods to dry out. An adjustable shock cord hem blocks the wind, and adjuster clips are located in the hand warmer pockets to make cinching the wind out even easier. A fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim keeps the head warm and protected. A separate collar keeps the neck nice and warm even when the hood is down. The wrist cuffs are adjustable with Velcro® wrist stays and half elastic, allowing the wearer to put a gloved hand in and out. The sleeves include 2" x 3" Velcro® patches to display any necessary badges.
- 70 denier textured nylon shell
- 330d Cordura® reinforced elbows
- Nylon rip stop lining quilted to 6 oz PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic insulation
- Hand warmer pockets lined with 2 oz PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation
- Two interior mesh storage pockets
- Shock cord hem adjustable from within hand warmer pockets
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- Fully insulated gaiter collar stays up when hood is down
- Velcro® wrist stays with half elastic
- 2" x 3" Velcro® patches on sleeves
- Dropped tail
- Weight: 2lb 6 oz
- Made in U.S.A. Berry Amendment Compliant
Buy with confidence
We know it's tough to buy online. You can't touch it, gauge its fit, or judge its workmanship from mere pictures. So, if you're not happy with your purchase, we'll take it back, and within 30 days, we'll even cover the return shipping charges.