Hard Shell Pants FR GT (MultiCam®)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Fit: under body armor
Weight: 19 oz
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
Adapted from our expedition tested consumer Alpinist Pants, this new new version achieves Gore’s Defense Performance Standard – 2 (DPS-2) in a 4.8 oz/yd 100% woven Nylon shell. We use Gore’s 2-Layer construction that combines durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE® Military fabric with PYRAD® flame retardant — a revolutionary, self-extinguishing fabric technology that provides durable protection against flash fire exposure. GORE® PYRAD® technology minimizes burn injury, while offering a high level of thermal protection as manifested in the 4-second PyroMan™ test.
40 denier fibers provide just the right balance of light weight and rugged abrasion resistance. The new fabric by Gore provides strength, durability and weather protection combined with protection against arc flash and flash fire exposure. These pants have been carefully designed for maximum movement capability. Pattern pieces fit the contours of the body for comfort — the pants are fitted and cut for ease of movement.
- 40d 100% Nylon 2 Layer GORE® Military hardshell fabric with PYRAD® technology
- ¾ leg side waterproof side zippers for easy on/off over boots
- Internal waistband with webbing and elastic and innovative waistband adjustment
- 3-D body forming for enhanced fit and ease of movement
- Gusseted crotch
- 2 front pockets
- FR zipper pulls
- Genuine MultiCam® pattern
- 40 denier Nylon, 2 Layer, GORE® Military hardshell fabric with PYRAD® technology
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron