Low Loft Pants FR-G
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:1 lb 15 oz
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
The Low Loft Pant FR G combines GORE® PYRAD® flame retardant on a tight woven, 4 oz/yd, 100% NYLON face fabric for highly breathable, water resistant, windproof protection. GORE® PYRAD® flame retardant is a self-extinguishing technology that provides durable protection against flash fire exposure. It is designed to minimize burn injury while offering a high degree of thermal protection as demonstrated in the 4-second PyroMan test.
The Low Loft Pant FR G is our premium low loft FR pant with the outstanding performance in cold weather expected from Wild Things and Gore.
- 2-Layer hardshell fabric with GORE® PYRAD® technology
- Excellent performance in 4 sec PyroMan test
- Low shrinkage and no break-open after flashover
- Best in class mechanical integrity after flashover
- 2.4 oz. of PrimaLoft® Silver Active synthetic insulation
- Excellent performance in cold, wet weather
- Packable warmth and FR protection in a lightweight, compressible package
- Performance comparable to PCU level 3B but with FR protection
- Durable belt and suspender loops
- Full length side zips
W.L. Gore & Associates makes no guarantee of how the Jacket will perform in actual use.
- Hardshell with Pyrad technology from Gore
- PrimaLoft® Silver Active synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron