EWOL JACKET HARD SHELL FLAME RESISTANT
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight: 2.0 lbs
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
Engineered with specialized flame-retardant and antistatic properties, the Extreme Weather Outer Layer (EWOL) withstands heat and flame threats that soldiers may encounter in combat vehicle crew and aviation mission sets.
EWOL is designed with a Nomex® outer layer, a durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE-TEX membrane, and a Nomex® liner. Highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric keeps the user comfortable by allowing moisture to escape from the garment. GORE-TEX fabric maintains protection over time, even after exposure to JP-8, DEET, petroleum, oils, and lubricants. The n-IR signature reduction technology is durable for the life of the product.
Only routine washing and drying is required to maintain the performance, and extends the life of the garment.
- Constructed with waterproof, windproof, and breathable fabric
- Highly moisture vapor permeable, durably windproof and waterproof.
- Jacket features a removable, roll and stow hood and zip-in liner constructed from Polartec® Thermal FR® fleece
- Air Force Velcro Configuration
- Combines a DuPont Nomex® fiber outer material and a GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Zip-in liner constructed from Polartec® Thermal FR® fleece
- YKK Zippers