Low Loft Jacket FR G
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Fit: under body armor
Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
The Low Loft Jacket FR G combines GORE® PYRAD® flame retardant on a tight woven, 4 oz/yd, 100% NYLON face fabric with Gore's new FASTPACK technology for highly breathable, water resistant, windproof protection. GORE® PYRAD® flame retardant is a self-extinguishing technology that provides durable protection against flash fire exposure. It is designed to minimize burn injury while offering a hight degree of thermal protection as demonstrated in the 4-second PyroMan™ test.
The Low Loft Jacket FR G is our premium low loft FR jacket with the outstanding performance in cold weather expected from Wild Things and Gore.
- 2-Layer fabric with GORE® PYRAD® flame retardant and FASTPACK technology
- Excellent performance in 4 sec PyroMan™ test
- Low shrinkage and no break-open after flashover
- Best in class mechanical integrity after flashover
- 80 grams of PrimaLoft® Fusion synthetic insulation
- Excellent performance in cold, wet weather
- Packable warmth and FR protection in a lightweight, compressible package
- Performance comparable to PCU level 3B but with FR protection
W.L. Gore & Associates makes no guarantee of how the Jacket will perform in actual use.
- Nylon shell with FASTPACK technology from Gore
- GORE® PYRAD® flame retardant
- PrimaLoft® Fusion synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron