Hard Shell Jacket FR-GT-NZ
Model:51286 (MultiCam), 61286 (Coyote)
Sizes:S, M, L, XL, XXL
Berry Amendment Compliant:100% Made in U.S.A.
Adapted from our expedition tested consumer Alpinist Jacket, this new version achieves Gore's Defense Performance Standard 2 (DPS-2) in a 4.8 oz/yd 100% woven Nylon shell. We use Gore's 2-Layer construction that combines durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE® Military fabric with PYRAD® flame retardant, a revolutionary, self-extinguishing technology that provides durable protection against arc flash and flash fire exposure. GORE® PYRAD® technology minimizes burn injury, while offering a high level of thermal protection as manifested in the 4-second PyroMan test.
40 denier fibers provide just the right balance of light weight and rugged abrasion resistance. The new fabric by Gore provides strength, durability and weather protection combined with protection against flash fire exposure. This jacket has been carefully designed for maximum movement capability. Pattern pieces fit the contours of the body for comfort - the jacket is fitted, cut for ease of movement.
- 40d 100% Nylon 2 Layer GORE® hardshell fabric with PYRAD® technology
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable construction to protect you against dirt, dust, sand, hail, rain and snow
- 3-D shaping at the elbows and shoulders for improved fit and ease of movement
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable hem
- Fleece chin guard
- Two waterproof chest pockets
- Center front storm flap
- Hidden hem cord-lock adjustment tucks into an internal pocket to prevent snagging
- Air Force Velcro Configuration
- 40 denier Nylon, 2 Layer, GORE® Military hardshell fabric with PYRAD® technology
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron