|Neck||13-13 1/2||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||16-16 1/2||17-17 1/2||18-18 1/2||19-19 1/2|
|Inseam||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32||33||34||
Sizing refers to body measurement, not garment dimensions, and are in inches.
How to measure:
- Neck: Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
- Chest: Measure around your chest, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
- Sleeve: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
- Hip: Measure around your hips at the widest part.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch to the floor.
|Your Boot Size||Up to 6 1/2||7-9||9 1/2-11 1/2||12-13|
|Torso Length||18||19 1/2||21|
Sizing refers to body measurement, not pack dimensions, and are in inches.
How to measure
Finding the right pack size is all about your torso length, not your height. To find your torso length have a friend measure your spine using the steps below:
- Find the most prominent vertebrae (C-7) at the back of your neck (tilting your head forward helps). It’s the large bump at about the same level as the top of your shoulders.
- Find the top of your hipbone (the iliac crest). Follow this point around in a straight line to your spine.
- Stand up straight and lay a flexible measuring tape directly against your spine. Measure the distance between points 1 & 2.