Hard Shell Rescue Jacket
Sizes:XS,S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
Berry Amendment Compliant:100% Made in U.S.A.
The Rescue Hard Shell Jacket is specifically engineered to keep you and your gear dry, while allowing complete access to kit. Made of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Miltary waterproof/windproof/breathable fabric, this technical hard shell jacket remains light for quick movement. Concealed waterproof zippers are used for the center front zipper, hand pockets, and bicep pockets, keeping your core and your goods safe and dry. Full length side/pit zips open thru the waist hem, allowing for complete access to kit, comms, and ease of donning/doffing. The interior of the jacket is seam sealed to ensure the seams don't wet out, and there are two mesh pockets to store extra goods if necessary. The hood is fully adjustable and helmet-compatible, with a laminated brim to keep the elements out of the wearer's eyes. Our wrist cuff features a Velcro® wrist stay with half elastic to cinch around the wrist, blocking out the wind and rain.
- Fully seam sealed interior
- Waterproof, storm flap concealed zippers
- Full length pit zips thru the waist hem to allow for supreme access to kit and comm€™s.
- Bicep storage pockets on both arms
- 2 interior mesh storage pockets
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- Velcro® wrist stays with half elastic cuffs
- Dropped tail with adjustable shock cord cinch
- Genuine MultiCam® pattern
- Air Force Velcro Configuration
- 3-LayerGORE® Military waterproof/breathable fabric
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron